Gmail is one the most popular free email clients in the world. With millions of users and new users signing up everyday, it’s good to know your login options for using Google Gmail email accounts. The account is very simple to login and use, but there are many different ways in which you can login to Google Gmail and access your inbox. Reading below this step by step guide will let you know the many methods that you can use to sign into your Gmail account.
Login to Gmail through the Google Browser
Navigating the Google website will enable you to sign in to your Gmail account. By typing www.google.com, the search engine web page will show up on your computer screen. Located at the top right of your screen you will see different options, such as Gmail, images, a menu and “Sign In” directly to Google. Reading below will show you how to sign into your Gmail account through the default browser search engine page.
- You can opt to “Sign In” to Google to access your Gmail or you can click on the Gmail option at the “Top Right” side of the “Google Search Engine Screen.”
- Or, click on the “Gmail” option to proceed to “Sign In.”
- Type in your “Username and Password.”
- Then click “Sign In.”
Login into an additional Gmail account
You can add multiple accounts on your Google default browser page for accessing your emails through the different accounts. Being able to access your multiple accounts from the same default browser page makes it easier to login to different accounts. Reading the steps below will show you how to add multiple accounts to your default browser page so you can login into different Gmail accounts while on the same default Google browser search engine page.
- You’ll have to “Navigate” to the “Current Session” that you have open in Gmail.
- Then click on your “Profile Photo” or “Gmail Address” located at the top right corner of the screen, while in your “Gmail Session.”
- Choose the option to “Add Account.”
- Click on the Option “Add Account.”
- Type in your “Information.”
- Type in your “Username and Password” for your additional accounts.
- Click on “Sign In.”
- You will be able to toggle between your different additional Google Gmail email accounts, by clicking on your Gmail address name or profile photo and then select the Gmail account name you want to login to.
Login to Gmail on Android
On your Android device you select the Gmail app option on the home screen of your Android smartphone or tablet. Through the default of the app you will be able to automatically sign into your Gmail account. The steps below to log into your additional Google Gmail accounts.
- Tap on “Settings”
- Then Click on “Manage Google Accounts”
- Next you’ll have to tap on or select the “Menu” button on your Android smartphone or device which will display more options
- Choose to tap on “Accounts and then select the options “Add Account” by tapping on it.
- By “Navigating The On-Screen Prompts,” you’ll be able to add an “Existing” or New Account” to alternatively login to on your Android smartphone or device. You will be able to log into one or more accounts by adding a new or existing Gmail account.
Login to Gmail on iOS
On your iOS smartphone or device, it is easy to use any email client through the emailing features on the iOS device or smartphone. You can add and use different email clients on the iOS system. Just follow the steps below to learn how to login to an iOS Google Gmail account.
- Tap on the “Settings” in the homepage screen of your iOS smartphone or device.
- Then you’ll have to scroll down the settings page to “Mail. Contacts and Calendars” then tap on the option.
- Next you’ll have to tap on “Add Account.”
- When you tap on add account you’ll see a list of email providers like iCloud, Google and Yahoo or more on your smartphone or other device.
- Choose the “Google” option by tapping on it.
- Enter your information; name, email address, password and then description.
- Tap “Sign In” and you’ll will be logged into your Gmail on your iOS device to receive email notifications from there on without having to login and/or out of your Google Gmail email.
Login to Gmail on Blackberry
Logging into to Gmail on your Blackberry devices is a similar setup process like Android and iOS. You’ll have to add the Google Gmail account to your device or smartphone in order to receive you email. Further read the steps below to show you how to login to your Gmail email through your Blackberry smartphone or other device.
- Locate the “Settings” on the homepage of your Blackberry device and tap or click on it.
- Select the “Accounts” or “Email Accounts” option by tapping or clicking on it.
- Select the option “Internet Mail Account” when choosing through the prompted email account types.
- A list of email types will be available on your screen, but you’ll need to choose the “Gmail” mail type option.
- Last, you have to type in your information; “Username and Password” into the provided fields.
- Tap on or click “Sign In” to proceed.
- Clicking or tapping on “Sign In” will enable you to finalize the process of setting up your Gmail account.
- You Gmail is now setup and ready to use on your Blackberry smartphone or other device.
There are various ways in which you can login to your Gmail account. Also, you can login to your Gmail account using many different devices and operating systems on those devices. However, logging into a Gmail account isn’t difficult, but for those that are new to the experience this step by step guide will help you in signing into your Gmail account on a variety of platforms.